Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Caveman Dairy

Howdy,

Welcome to the first post on this blog. I hope you learn a thing or two and when you are done reading each post, I hope you have a smile on your face.

I have written a group of essays detailing how it can be there are still real cavemen among the rest of you. In the essays that I will transform into posts, I will attempt to explain how and why men like us still exist and why we still make contributions to our communities and the world.

I can easily explain the differences between most men and women and when you understand the differences, you might just slap the palm of your hand against your forehead and blurt; "now why didn't I think of that!"

I will let you know why the title of this blog is "Caveman Dairy" and not "Caveman Diary".

I will open up the world to the inner workings of the hunter-gatherer man and how he fits into all the pictures, big or small.

You are finally going to learn, from a real caveman, why we don't talk a whole lot and why we simply can't listen very well. Everything will become so clear through reading the postings that you will come away with a greater understanding of why caveman are the way we are. More importantly, you will see why, once you understand us, we are very important to the society.

And now, without further adoo or adon't, I begin my Caveman Dairy!

No comments: