Friday, May 22, 2009

Welcome New Visitors!

For those of you visiting for the first time, welcome.

Yes I know that the spelling of the blog's title is troubling to some, but there is a reason for that and it is explained in one of the posts.

This post is here for only a short time. It is out of sequence with the rest of the posts.

I will certainly do a too lengthy post about my roles in "Upton Sinclair's Singing Jailbirds, The Musical" and how it related to my being a true Caveman.

But for those of you who saw the show, thanks for coming and I hoped you enjoyed it!

I was a picketer, The Dominie, and The Bailiff.

This blog may eventually find a way to be published as a series of short stories IF I can find a real editor to deal with my writing.

But for now, I hope you will find some humor and information about Cavemen on this blog.

Heck, if you only learn that it takes just three sentences to provide the difference between most men and most women, then my job is done.

No comments: